Sunday, May 24, 2009

What have we got ourselves into?

On the way home we stopped at our local Petsmart to pickup puppy survival guide materials.  The list consisted of the follow:
·         Pet crate
·         Gate
·         Bed
·         Pee pads
·         Toys and chew bones
·         Food
·         Treats
·         Poo bags
·         Collar and leash
·         Food & water bowls
·         and two books that in theory were to help us with our new bundle of joy but I am convinced they pretty well said “you are so screwed now dude”
As to be expected, everyone in the store had to stop by and oooh and aaaah over the new puppy and he loved all the attention.  We were checking out and I was talking with someone else in line and then I hear it.  The entire world froze like something out of the Matrix.  With a pleasant worried smile on my face, I ask the checkout lady to please repeat herself I don’t think I heard her correctly.  “No problem sir, your total comes to $186.54.”  Oh cr…

No comments:

Post a Comment