Monday, August 15, 2011

AaaChoo!!!

Once upon a time there was a couple peacefully sleeping in bed.  It was still quite early as the sun had not risen.  However, there was some stirring at the end of the bed as the pug had woken from sleep.  He stood up and leaned forward and stretched and leaned backward and stretched then did a full body shake.  He proceeded to walk up to dada’s side of the bed and placed his head right over his face and...AaaChoo!  Riggs!!!  Gross!!!  Thanks for the lovely wakeup call of snot sprayed all over my face.  You drive me insane dog!

5 comments:

  1. Mimi, Diva Dog ExtraordinareAugust 16, 2011 at 12:03 AM

    mom calls that "love snot." she says her glasses are always dirty from my love snot but i can't help that she wears glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, you didn't love that?? Who woulda thunk it. My favorite is to eat my kibble and immediately give mom kibble sugars. I just know she love it.

    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, my Lilo does the same thing! I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's nothing! I walk up my dad when he is sleeping on his back and I make sure I land on every single good spot there is! hahahahaha

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you know? Pug sneezes contain the secret to eternal youth? Better than an Evian spray bottle.

    ReplyDelete