Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's a jungle "IN" here

I know this is similar to a post I did many months back but I have some video captured this time.  After many many years of saving our nickels and dimes we saved up enough money to replace our living room TV (a 13 year old 27" Sony CRT) with a drool worthy Samsung 59" Plasma flat screen TV.

I went and bought Planet Earth on blu ray and over the past several nights we have been thoroughly enjoying it in all its high def glory.  However Riggs has been having some issues adjusting to the new TV and especially to Planet Earth.  He is completely confused on what he hears and sees on the TV.  If you watch the video carefully you will see two times when the monkeys begin to move from the left side of the TV screen to the right where Riggs will turn his head and look up the stairs thinking the monkeys are going to start running up the stairs.  He can not seem to figure out that the monkeys are "inside" the TV.  He is convinced monkeys are going to start running up the stairs.

7 comments:

  1. HI Riggs!
    Lets be friends! I would love to be!
    So you think there is a monkey in the tv?
    Well,, I bet your right! Let me know if you find them
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Riggs, you are SO CUTE watching the monkeys!!!! Did you catch one??? ;-)

    I like to watch Food Network or anything with Rachael Ray on it. Mom isn't a super big fan or anything...but ANYTIME I hear her voice, I go INSANE barking and running around. I think it's because she cooks for her doggie and I just figured that she'll maybe come cook for me too!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are pretty funny, Riggs. Cute too!

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Riggs, we got your email and would love to be furiends with you!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Riggs! Wesa just started following you'ums!!
    Would you be our furiend?
    Much luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Riggs. Our first pug Romeo watched TV like that. Forget trying to watch horse racing, he went crazy.
    We will be reading your blog, glad we got the intro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha Riggs you are so funny. If only you could teach my Lilo to watch so quietly. She's too busy barking her fool head off to notice where they are going.

    ReplyDelete