Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nylabones make a comeback!

When we got Riggs it became apparent very quickly that he loved two things:  stuffed animals and Nylabones.  He would chew on those things multiple times a day for a good hour or more.  Then one day he suddenly lost interest.  A good six months or more went by and he would show no interest in the Nylabones .  Now just as suddenly as it stopped it has started back up again.  He is completely into the Nylabones again. Granted he is 2 1/2 years old now and those teeth and mouth are much stronger and he can easily wear a brand new Nylabone down in just a few days and these darn things are not cheap.

Here is a coupon for $2 off a $5 or more purchase of Nylabone for anyone interested but you have to hurry the coupon expires on 9/15/2011.

Nylabone Coupon

4 comments:

  1. The Nylabone Galileo bones were my most favorite toy, but when I got sick my teeth became too weak to chew on any kind of bone.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for Riggs that the craving came back.
    There is nothing better than a happy dog,,, chewing on his favorite thing.
    I love bully sticks.
    Thank you for letting us know about the coupon
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nylabones are AWESOME! I like the little blue nubbie ones. Mama has at least 5 on the go at any time. Hey. Anyone who said pugs come cheap was LYING, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH dude! Thanks for the coupon!

    I'm the SAME way with Nylabones! Sometimes I drag an old one out of my toy basket and nom it, then forget it for a few weeks, then come back to it.

    Weird.

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete